My ultimate goal is to help you and your partner realize the full potential of your relationship. Even the best relationships undergo times of stress, anger, moments of hopelessness and disconnect. With over 20 years of experience in clinical psychology, I have helped hundreds of couples in troubled relationships overcome and work through issues related to:
- Infidelity & Affair Recovery
- Intimacy Challenges – Too many of us feel hurt, embarrassment, and shame because of misconceptions about what it means to be sexually healthy. EFT can help repair misconceptions, heal sexual wounds and open the doors to more meaningful, creative, and gratifying sex.
- Communication Differences
- Parenting & Family Struggles
- Jealousy and Mistrust
- Adult ADD and your Relationship
I focus on the dynamics that make your relationship tick, and help to build understanding where there is conflict. I will encourage you to take a pro-active, intelligent approach to communicate with your partner and help create the lasting happiness you’ve always dreamed of.
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) has been shown to decrease fights and loneliness, increase affection and intimacy, and rebuild levels of trust after betrayal. You will grow into a deeper level of safety and trust, caring and respect. Emotionally Focused Therapy is research-based: “EFT successfully helped couples resolve attachment injuries and create forgiveness.” Learn more here: International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
If you are interested in Emotionally Focused Therapy please set up an appointment at your earliest convenience.
The following videos are placed here for those interested in viewing the content (“What is Emotionally Focused Therapy?” and “Why do people cheat?”):